The Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) is a national, nonprofit coalition of public agencies and organizations working together to advance clean energy.
I was hired by CESA to overhaul their old website — here are some highlights of the work:
- Custom website design in collaboration with graphic design partner.
- WordPress as a content management system.
- Resource Library with filter & search capabilities.
- Resources, webinars, and blog posts sync to project pages for more efficient updates.
- Setup and management of secure and fast WordPress hosting.
- Monthly maintenance plan with software updates to keep website running smoothly.
I developed websites for the following select clients and I currently work with them for website support and maintenance.
Most clients have access to modify their websites and the current state of a website may not accurately reflect how it was launched by 6288 Media.