The Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) is a national, nonprofit coalition of public agencies and organizations working together to advance clean energy.
I was hired by CESA to overhaul their old website — here are some highlights of the work:
- Custom website design in collaboration with graphic design partner.
- WordPress as a content management system.
- Resource Library with filter & search capabilities.
- Resources, webinars, and blog posts sync to project pages for more efficient updates.
- Setup and management of secure and fast WordPress hosting.
- Monthly maintenance plan with software updates to keep website running smoothly.
I developed websites for the following select clients and I currently work with them for website support and maintenance.
Alexander Franke Fine Woodwork
Anne Skidmore Photography
Mountain Sense Guides
MWV Climbers' Coop
Outdoor Behavioral Healthcare Center
Old Village Bakery
Salt Pump Climbing Co.
Most clients have access to modify their websites and the current state of a website may not accurately reflect how it was launched by 6288 Media.