The Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) is a national, nonprofit coalition of public agencies and organizations working together to advance clean energy.
I was hired by CESA to overhaul their old website — here are some highlights of the work:
- Custom website design in collaboration with graphic design partner.
- WordPress as a content management system.
- Resource Library with filter & search capabilities.
- Resources, webinars, and blog posts sync to project pages for more efficient updates.
- Setup and management of secure and fast WordPress hosting.
- Monthly maintenance plan with software updates to keep website running smoothly.
I developed websites for the following select clients and I currently work with them for website support and maintenance.
Clean Energy Group (CEG) is a leading national, nonprofit advocacy organization working on innovative policy, technology, and finance strategies in the areas of clean energy and climate change.
Most clients have access to modify their websites and the current state of a website may not accurately reflect how it was launched by 6288 Media.